Saturday, June 12, 2010

So .

I am very tired yesterday. I have walked very far today for shopping with my friend. This is the first that I have been there. There like a village and I don't know name. I suddenly feel trouble that I haven't car in here, Actually I can't drive car. I have walked very far that just bought a light. Crazy! But luckily thing, I found a beautiful light and that's very cheap, just need 5.99 dollar. But battery are much than light, Ah.. When I waited the bus, I found beautiful sky. I take a picture of sky. I still looked sky and I want to sleep. That's very tired day. The end.

9 comments:

  1. It very nice light and very cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky~~~ I like it.~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't u call me to go together.
    I was very broing stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are crazy girl.But you so Q. Your English is very good,so you need speak English. Don't speak Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sky ~ you have a good light ~ have a good night

    ReplyDelete